We are looking for: Senior Node JS Developer
What we can offer: The Railflow team is looking for seasoned nodejs developer who is a strategic thinker, team player, and a self motivated problem solver to join our growing team. We need your help to build exciting solutions for our customers who use TestRail for test case management. You will be developing CLI, libraries, APIs, and creating them in such a way that TestRail users find them utterly indispensable.
Railflow is a small, nimble, and fully remote company. Our head quarters is located in San Francisco, CA, USA. We love technology and our core mission is focuing on QA engineering productivity by developing exciting solutions for TestRail. We only foucs on one thing (TestRail) and we do it really well. If you live and breathe test automation, understand the complexities of manual and automated testing, test reporting, TestRail APIs, integrations, we want you in our team.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
- Implement delighful features for current and future customers.
- Research testing tools and frameworks, CICD applications and design the best solutions for our customers.
- Support and demo meetings with prospective customers.
- Fully own the design, implementation, and release of features.
- Develop frontend and backend services in NodeJS and React.
- Develop and extend CI and CD pipeline.
Qualifications & Experience
- Expert in Node.js development - 3-5 years working experience.
- DevOPS and Build Engineering experience using Jenkins, Gitlab, Github, etc.
- Hands on experience with writing unit tests, and integration tests in JEST, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML, Websockets)
- A working understanding with Linux
- Basic knowledge of Docker and containerization
If you are interested, send us your resume at email@example.com